Saturday, January 12, 2008

Antiprov, the first showing


Antiprov played at the Roving Imp tonight. We had a lot of fun and even got to have a laugh at the expense of the high schoolers that were there from the first show (which was the high school show down) they were good sports and laughed harder than anyone else. It was great. The first half was the games we made up ourselves, and the second half was a funky longform. I asked John what he thought of our set, he pause and said, "Well, I liked the second half a lot..." Great. Jason said it was a bit hard to follow. You have to know improv rules in order to "get" it, I guess. Joe Henley thought it was fantastic. It will be interesting to know what next month's audience thinks. Jen from H7 was going to see the first round of Thunderdome tonight, but it was sold out! That's fantastic! I'm sorry she didn't get to see it, but she did come out and see us play, which was great. I can't wait to hear how the first round went!

No comments: