Monday, January 28, 2008

Pick a nick


Since I've been sewing my skirt the table has been a huge mess, since I haven't got anywhere to put my sewing machine. Tonight I didn't feel like clearing it off, so we had a picnic on the floor. It was pretty fun, we had veggie fajitas. Right after dinner I went to Antiprov rehearsal. It was a great rehearsal, if lower energy than usual due to all of us being sick (me and Joe are getting better, Scott is getting sicker) it was our last rehearsal just the three of us unless we win Thunderdome next week. I'm so very nervous.

2 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

Floor picnics are awesome! I had a lot of them as a kid... like when my Mom's sewing stuff was all over the table.

notforthelifeofme said...

Your daughter looks confused or upset. Strange girl . . .

It looks like Leigha still likes that plate I made for her many moons ago. Huzzah!