Sunday, January 20, 2008

The other side of I-70

Okay, so we hopped a plane today, as we often do, and landed in Denver. Trust me, this is what it looks like, just indoors. ;-) (the mountains are outside, fyi.) We're staying with our awesome friends Jeff and Selena, and this is all of us gathered around a lovely game of Cranium. Mmmm...Cranium. Love it. Jeff brews his own beer so we're trying out new kinds of unique homebrews and playing games. Awesome. The kids were so cute earlier, they put on a "festival" for us, to which we had to pay the whopping sum of one penny to gain admission. The dog was free. Probably because he keeps bopping my butt with his nose. Every time I visit them, he totally does that. We used to think it was the kind of laundry detergent I use because he only does it with me, but I switched kinds. Now I just think he's evil.

No comments: