Sunday, January 13, 2008

The way things work


Leigha turns eight tomorrow. My mother-in-law drove up from Southern Missouri and took us all out to lunch to celebrate. We all went to Cheeseburger in Paradise, which is freakin' awesome. I love that place. The girls were having a tickle fight just before I snapped this picture. Nice. Leigha opened her "grandma presents" and then Sheila had to leave. On the way home, her car broke down. I really seem to spread that around, seriously. (sorry everyone!)

4 comments:

notforthelifeofme said...

Aww, Leigha looks really grown up! I'll tell her tomorrow when I call.

sugarbumkin said...

I had a feeling you'd say something about that. She really does look grown up in that picture. It's ironic because she totally wasn't acting grown up by any means.

That's perfectly fine. :-D

Spark*Life said...

Oooo Oooo I know that hat. Where do I know that hat from????? ;) oh, yeah. I made it. Too bad it was too small.

Jenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIGHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!