Friday, January 18, 2008

Girl's Night Out


Tonight was the Mothers of Preschoolers gift exchange. Jenny and I showed up at Dana's house, and we were talking for a bit. After a while nobody else showed up and Dana said, "You guys hungry? I actually haven't eaten yet." None of us had. So we went to a great Mexican place in Lansing and exchanged our gifts over killer guac. I don't know why Dana and Jenny look so confused in this picture, but I know we were all cracking up like crazy just after I snapped it. Poor Dana ended up with my gift (the awesome red beemer there), Jenny got a hat (didn't notice, did ya?) and I got a necklace and bracelet from Jenny. I ended up giving the necklace to Dana because I loved it, but it was a little tight on my neck and I can't stand things around my neck that close. I said, "Here, this will make up for the car." We had a great night and Jenny looked so cute in the hat that she wore it home.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That picture is funny. I don't know why I am making that face!