Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I hope you have the time of your life


Tonight after H7 rehearsal I drove my previously mentioned friend to the Greyhound station. This was the last step in the "getting her out of the bad situation" plan. We got there early and had some time to kill so I took her to the Westport Coffee House, which she had never been to. We caffed up and talked before returning to the bus station, checking her in, and getting her on the bus to start her new life in another part of the country. I waited with her until her bus left at 12:50am, returning home at almost 1:30am. I am going to miss her crazy bad. Take care, dear friend of mine, I hope all goes well for you in your now bright new future. I am so proud of you.

3 comments:

Spark*Life said...

I like this picture. It's very artistic with deeper meanings and all.

sugarbumkin said...

Thanks. It was the best I could do on the fly but I'm pretty proud of it. Plus my hand has always wanted to be a model, so...yeah.

Unknown said...

I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU! You have done a wonderful thing for your friend, proving yourself to be a true and life-saving friend. You saved her life in more ways than one, and God bless you, sweetie.