Monday, March 3, 2008

Cous cous kachoo

We had cous-cous with dinner tonight. Brianna asked, mistakenly, for mashed potatoes until I corrected her. She said, "Oh. Can I have some coo-coo then?" Kid, you are already there. I went to the oral surgeon today for a consultation...I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out next month. *makes a spitting noise* Nyeah. Not fun. At least I get to be konked for it, I'd hate to be awake while they drill freakin' bone out of my jaw. Mmmm. The bank isn't going to fix the leaky pipes in the house *rolls eyes* of course. We're going to have a plummer friend of ours check it out tomorrow. If it's just too bad, well, that's it. Shame, that. Jason and I watched Across the Universe tonight, I liked it a lot. There was one part where a hippie guy starts singing a song and Jason thought it was Ringo Starr. I said, "Huh....this sounds like U2." He didn't have a credit at the end so I went to imdb.com to look it up. I was more on target than he was, it was Bono! Weird.

No comments: