Friday, March 21, 2008

Touche', Carlos Santana....

Nifer came over this evening. We rehearsed our two person group, Fluffer Nutter, and played some Wii. Awesome. This is her very first Guitar Hero encounter. I believe she enjoyed it thoroughly. Today I spent the entire day shopping like a madwoman, looking for an Easter dress. It's very hard to find cute stuff when you're not a size negative four. Or even a ten...*blush* So it took me a while, but I finally found one I didn't detest. In fact, it's quite cute. Jennifer called me today while I was out. Apparently Joey is having an affair and leaving her. *rolls her eyes* That boy had no idea how good he had it. I know she'll be okay, but this is horrible and it's very difficult to find words to say to someone in a situation like that. "If there's anything I can do to help?..................." Yeah. Doesn't cut it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, looks like I'm going to have to come over and show you how real guitar hero is played! Watch out Wii, I'm about to blow your little computer mind!

sugarbumkin said...

Oh I am sooooo planning on having everyone over for a Wii party at some point. Wo0t!

Hello, Zak!