Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Feels like Spring!

Today's Hype 7 rehearsal was in the Country Club Plaza vicinity. Jason's dad is in town, he was helping us look at a house today, and he had taken us out for dinner. He's an extremely....verbal person....er....yeah, so after I had finished my sushi I said I was heading out early so I could get some Starbucks, which was quite true, but I also wanted a little quiet time to myself to think about things and whatnot. So I arrived at the Plaza about 20 minutes early, hit Anthropologie (got a really cute doormat, half off! Higher quality and cheaper than I could have found at Target!), walked up to Starbucks (wow, that was a heavy doormat, actually...) then back toward Urban Outfitters before walking over to the rehearsal space. It was nice having that time to myself. Rehearsal was great, btw. As I said, we looked at a house today. Yes, we did go ahead and put an offer in on it. It's in a better location, better school district, and has more space inside than the other house, for the same price. I should be as excited about this one as the last one. I really, really wish I was.

No comments: