Monday, March 24, 2008

My dad, the mother hen.

So my dad is like flypaper for Leigha and Brianna. Seriously. They were watching 'Enchanted' today, courtesy of my sister Lynette (woo!), and if they had been sitting any closer to him he probably would have suffocated. The funny thing is he totally looks perterbed at this whole scenario, but he was enjoying it, you could tell. Even the movie, despite it's "girliness." (Everyone watch it, I'm not just saying that) I took my mom to Crown Center today. I had planned on taking her to the Hallmark visitor's center, but apparently it's closed on Mondays. Whoops. Perchance I should look into these things next time. My dad and Jason were at Big Dude's Music in Westport while we were there, and apparently someone came up to daddy and asked where he played. Sweet.

Housing news: So, I guess the house we had put the offer in on a week or two ago was not entirely as out of the question as I had thought. They came back and asked us to raise the price of our offer a bit and they'd put in carpet. We had offered well below what we had planned to spend anyhow so it was still right in our price range. We signed a contract on it this afternoon and my parents got to see it. We'll see how this goes, I guess. *cautiosly excited*

1 comment:

Jewels said...

congrats!*hopefully*