Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter, y'all!

After church this morning we went to my mother in law's. The girls were absolutely over the moon over having two grandmas in the same place at the same time. My mom made their lovely dresses, FYI. Oh, and also FYI, my dress looked way more awesome on me than this picture would have you believe. Stupid cameras. We did the meal then egg hunt thing and it was great. Jason's aunt and uncle were there from Memphis, and his grandfather came up as well. Full house, much fun. My poor parents. Yesterday they spent 10 hours in the car and today it was a total of about 5. Tomorrow I think we're going to be taking it easy.......er.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls look really cute in their Easter dresses... and no, I'm not saying that in a pedafilic way! Glad you had a good Easter, and I hope you are having fun with your parents.