Saturday, March 1, 2008

Do or do not, there is no try.

The ever swirling crap vortex continues it's horrid suckage, I'm afraid. First of all, I guess there was a little confusion about my last post. Let me clarify, it's not the rental we are currently living in that has leakage problems, it's the house we're trying to buy. Apparently when they turned the water on it was leaking "everywhere." Great. If the bank doesn't fix it, there's nothing we can do. We'll be forced to walk. Today was pretty quiet, I slept in then drove around a bit with the kids this afternoon. Nifer and I had a short informal rehearsal of our own little two person team, and then we went to the Roving Imp. Just as we were getting out of the car Jason called and told me he was in a car accident. Great. He's okay, his bumper is totally trashed though. He was rear ended at a stoplight and then hit the car in front of him. Thank goodness nobody was hurt. He showed up just in time for the 7pm show then took the girls home afterward. We did the nine o clock show then settled in to watch the Return of the Jedi. This is a picture of John, Nifer, Julie, and Denise (John's wife) getting ready to watch the movie. Note how everyone is in a straight line pretty much...isn't that odd? Our shows this evening were really really solid, we are really starting to gel as a team, it's fantastic.

No comments: