Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm not a national landmark...I just happen to be standing under one!


We had a day off from the horse show today, there were no classes anyone was in, so we went around the 'burbs and shopped for a few items that we didn't have in the tack room. I managed to finagle it so that Sheila watched the girls while I picked Jason up from the airport and we went out on the town. Saint Louis is a cool town, it really is. We went to the riverfront area and grabbed a bite and some drinks at the Morgan Street Brewery. I highly recommend it, they had fantastic food and awesome microbrews. Then we walked around for a bit, went to the Arch park, then grabbed a coffee. We drove around looking for something else to do after that but it was getting pretty late so we just headed back to the hotel. I love driving around at night, it's awesome. I played the song "Here in your arms" by Hellogoodbye while we were driving around. I felt it was apt.

"I like where we are when we drive in your car. I like where we are....here."

No comments: