Monday, March 10, 2008

Look at mii!


I'd say this is pretty accurate. Jason and I spent a good couple hours today dinking around with our new Wii. Mmmm...that's good stuff. I have nearly beat Guitar Hero on Easy already. Nice. But before you think I wasted my day, I will have you know that we also looked at four houses, took care of the insurance crap from Jason's accident (we're getting a big check!), finished sewing the third ribbon around the hem of my skirt, consolidated four boxes and three rubbermaids full of kid's toys into one rubbermaid, cooked a delicious dinner out of the dwindling supplies in our freezer (what? I'm trying to lessen the amount of food we have to move) , and tickled Brianna senseless. My level of awesome is at an untold height. Now if you'll excuse me, I've earned more Wii time.

2 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

YOU ROCK!

sugarbumkin said...

I know!!!! :-D Come over some time, we'll make one for you!