Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hosanna!

Happy Palm Sunday, everyone! Only one more week to Easter, I can't believe it. Good day of not much happening. We did our usual Sunday afternoon veg., then when the girls went to Awana Jason and I went to Westport for some Mediterranian food goodness. Aladdin's Cafe has the absolute best gyros in town. (Jerusalem Cafe has the best baba ganoush and the best falafel and hummus sandwich) It was nice, just the two of us. Later tonight Jason was going to go to his usual Sunday night poker game and Leigha begged to go too, since it's at the pastor's house and she's good friends with his boys, so Jason agreed to take her. Brianna wrapped her little arms around Leigha and begged pitifully, "Don't leave me!" Yeah, we all ended up going. I played some Wii tennis while I was there. Poker isn't really my thing.

No comments: