Friday, March 14, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends.

Tonight Hype 7 had some "bonding time" at Dave and Busters. All of us, plus Hans, Jason and the girls, went out and had some dinner then played games like crazy. It was so much fun and we won tickets like crazy. From left to right, there's Tiffany, Joe, a random leaf, Zack and his horde of tickets, Jen, myself, and Nifer the shocked. We discovered the Trivia game toward the end of the evening, and there were just enough seats for the entire troup. Leigha saw a giant stuffed unicorn she'd like to get. It's 6,000 tickets. After what I collected (and what Jen gave me because she didn't want anything from the prize area) I had slightly less than 1,000, so if you consider that the last time I went to Dave and Busters was when I lived in Colorado (and therefore has been at least two years) she should have that horse in about 2018, which is when she graduates high school.

No comments: