Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sunshine and puppies

I've been told that my last posting came across as "angry." Well...yes, yes there was a bit of anger there. Sorry if it was a bit much. So here's a little wuv for you. This is what you call a "pile of improvisers." Lauren decided to grace us with her bi-annual "I don't want my picture to go down another space on the wall" appearance tonight. (there are pictures of us in the lobby, going in order of how many shows you've done. I'm number 2 right after the director.) This is her, John P., and Nifer. Nifer enjoys making John P. uncomfortable. I think we all do, actually. Poor guy. He's really good natured so I don't think he really minds. We heard back about the offer on the house today. They want us to pay $5,000 more than we offered and not put in any carpet. (there's none at all right now and there are bare tack strips everywhere) We said no thanks. Back to square one, again. This is beginning to resemble hopscotch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you use Vista!

sugarbumkin said...

Yeah, no, I totally do. I'm stupid.