Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Beddywinkles and cuddlywunkins!

Hype 7 had auditions tonight. When they were over we went to Danny's Bar and Grill to discuss stuff, including troupe business and the possibility of sharing shows (we would like to). It was a fun evening. I love how you can only see Leigha's eyes in this picture, it's cute. Oh, yeah, I called Jason and told him to come out with us, btw. 50 cent taco tuesday. Woo! Jason took the girls home about 10 minutes before I left so when I got home they were already in bed. For some reason they seem to enjoy it when I do this really annoying high pitched baby talk voice. It's serious giggle central when I do. I don't mind. Let's just hope they let me stop before they reach college or else I'll have to call them and leave messages that would make an elephant vomit due to syrupy sweetness. Why an elephant? I don't know. Why not?