Friday, June 20, 2008

It really IS fun to misbehave!

This is Megan and I and AHHH! I never could remember his name! Megan was the songleader at camp, I ran the words on the screen. We hit it off pretty quickly. Today was the last day of camp (really a half day) so it was sad, but we really all said our goodbyes last night. Mostly we just cleaned and took pictures and stuff today. (Dora is exploring my forehead, fyi) I loaded up mine and the girls' stuff, Becky and her stuff, then Josh and his stuff and we all headed back to KC. Five people in the car, five people's weeklong packing in the car. The car is a sedan. We get back to my house and unload and there was a pillow on top of everything right in the middle of the trunk, so I took it out first and there was a huge black mark/hole in it. Through the pillowcase, outer layer, and into the stuffing. The pillow had been right under the brake light. My car could very easily have caught on fire! And there was a lot of fuel to keep it burning back there! Eep! I got home around four in the afternoon, caught up on some blogs, email, and facebook, pretty much just zoned out. When Jason got home we fed the kids and Becky came back to babysit for us. Jason and I happily made our escape to Westport where Scriptease and Tantrum were playing a show together at the WCH. I hadn't gotten to see Tantrum before so I was really excited. They didn't dissapoint! The show was absolutely fantastic! I really enjoyed it a lot. They worked really well together and I saw them really listening, like, REALLY listening. There were a couple scenes where the people were talking about something and someone said something on the sidelines that completely MADE the scene, it was fantastic. After we all went to McCoy's and Jason was a bit flabbergasted that everyone knew who he was. I guess he didn't realize that improvisers read blogs. ;-) He was really stunned, it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great to have you back among the computered! And thanks for the kind words...it was terrific to see you at the show.

sugarbumkin said...

Yay! It's good to be back! And I do mean those kind words. :-)