Saturday, June 14, 2008

Prep talk

This is the Roving Imp's green room. As I explained to Leigha the other day, "It's where actors wait before coming onstage." Tonight it was where we met Corey Rittmaster, a special guest improviser from Chicago. He used to live here and comes back every so often to do stuff. He mentioned on the KC improv forum that he wanted to get in on something tonight so John invited him to play. This is Julie, Corey, the newly installed TV with live feed from the stage, John, Ryan, and Nifer's hair. We only did one show tonight, the 9pm one, because John is changing things up a bit. It was nice not to have to rush right off after Jason got off work. In fact, this evening our friends Erin and David invited us over for dinner and we were able to oblige them, though I had to leave a tad earlier than Jason and the girls. We had a blast. It's nice that they live right in our new neighborhood. Tres convenient. When I got home from the show I immediately started packing things, and I'll finish tomorrow. Jason and I are going to help with church camp again this year (yay!) Oh, and I doubt I'll have internet access. Fear not, loyal readers, I will still bring the laptop and write each day so when I am able to post you can read my thoughts and see my pictures while they were still fresh, as opposed to me coming home and banging out a chunk of crap just to have something.

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

You are late. What's up, where's the info. I'm going crazy here. Commmmmmmeeee ooooonnnnn