Sunday, June 1, 2008

What, what?

Leigha came home today, yay! It's great to have her back even though it was nice to have a little time just me and Bri, and she had a wonderful time riding. Jen and Hans invited Jason and I to their house for dinner. Jen and I had an assignment for the Improv Festival and we decided it would be best if we got together to do it, and after a few misconnections she just figured it would be easier if we just came over for dinner and did it then. Hans grilled us up some burgers and we ate outside, then Jen showed us her new (ADORABLE!) house, then we got to work. While we were working on stuff the guys took Leigha and Bri to the park near their house and we joined them after they were done. I was pushing Bri in the swing and she kept screaming and yelling, "Higher! Higher, Mommy!" So I pushed her harder and she tilted her little face up to the sky and yelled, "HI, GOD!!!" It was soooooo cute!!! As the evening was winding down we all sat on the side of the sandbox making clover necklaces for the girls. Leigha showed Jen a new technique for how to make them, tying them in a knot versus making a hole in the stem with your fingernail. It was kind of funny watching Leigha teach Jen something. She's a smart little cookie. (both of them.) :-) My mom called while I was there and I called her back. My grandpa was taken to the hospital and admitted for tonight. They're not quite sure what's wrong just yet, but the doctors are concerned with his heart. Hopefully he'll be out and running around again tomorrow, he and grandma are supposed to go with my parents to Europe in about two weeks.

No comments: