Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tastykakes make me a happy Jessica

Today went by so, so fast. The special activity for the evening was skits, so most of the day was spent in either free time or writing and practice sessions, and another trip to the local pool. Before I knew it, dinner time was upon us and Jason arrived back at the camp to have dinner, then take me and the girls back to the house. Why? Because my Aunt Wanda, her sister Gaylyn and my cousin Daniel (remember DC in March?) are moving from Washington, DC. to Colorado Springs. Guess what's on the way? We happily invited them to spend the night on their way through, and since Aunt Wanda is the best, she brought me Tastykakes for my troubles. Mmmm, butterscotch krimpets!!! She also brought us my cousin Marissa's dollhouse from when she was a little girl. It's absolutely massive. So much so that when Marissa was a little girl she would curl up and take a nap inside it. We are going to renovate it (we've gotten used to the act) and give it to the girls for Christmas.

No comments: