Saturday, May 31, 2008

Two parts=one quarter

This morning Bri and I awoke bright and early to help Tiffany put together a yard sale. Nifer showed up and helped too, and we had fun clowning around and talking in fake North Dakotan accents and amusing Tiffany's mom, but at one thirty Nifer had to go to her improv class so she didn't get to stick around for the "wow, a 56J, what can we do with THIS" fun. Tiffany and I are quite the pair. *snicker snicker* After the yard sale Tiffany and I went out for some coffee to relax a bit, then I came home and Nifer met me after her class and we rehearsed our Fluffer Nutter-ness. Our first show together is next Saturday, eep! Jason and I rented and watched "Dan in Real Life." Pretty much the sweetest movie in the world. If you haven't seen it yet, yeah, go ahead and do so.

1 comment:

Jen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW!!

I really really like Dan in real life.