Saturday, July 12, 2008

Canvassing the situation

Today was spent mostly painting. I had to run to Michaels to get some bottles of green paint since I went through one color much faster than anticipated, then came home and put Bri down for a nap and started painting in Leigha's room. By the time I looked up at the clock I had just enough time to get some makeup on and get to the theater. We did a movie-prov tonight, then Hype 7 had a show at nine. Much fun. It was a pretty good show, despite a pathetically low turnout. Jen performed for the first time tonight and I was so proud of her, she did so very well! She didn't seem nervous at all, but when I told her that she gave me "deer in the headlight" eyes that said she was quaking in her boots. We went out after the show to celebrate Jen's first improv performance ever. Here is Nifer the drummer, Cerrome and Mara (not sure if that's one or two r's) who just moved to Kansas City from Atlanta, he's auditioning for the group and came out to check us out, Carl, Hans, and Jen. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get the cat off my shoes and go to sleep.

No comments: