Monday, July 28, 2008

Heavy metal? Excellent!

Woke up laaaaaaaaaaaate this morning. I swear, have you ever had a "bad day hangover?" I totally had one. Yeah. Luckilly there were no airports in sight today, just Sir Gallahad the Hot. What, you don't think he's a total babe? You suck at deducing babe level. My mom took us into Carson City today after lunch. We went to a couple book stores and had lunch with my dad at Round Table Pizza (I wish we had one of those in KC, too. Pizza with garlic sauce topped with artichoke hearts, mmmmm!) Jason went with my dad this evening, my dad's in a couple of bands and they both rehearse on Monday evening, so Jason got to sit in with them. My mom and I went to a craft store that I love in Carson, then to Joann's to look at patterns and fabric for the girl's Christmas dresses. Yes, it's early, very early, but we figured it would be a good idea to get their input while we were out here because next time we come out it might be too late for sewing two dresses. We chose a cute pattern and some courderoy to go with it. Tres cute! My mom took us to DQ on the way back to their house and we put the kids in bed before settling in for a nice Meg Ryan flick. (Aw, she's cute. Look how cute she is. Isn't she cute? Her has a wrinkle on her nose, yes her does!)

No comments: