Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The old man is snoring

Hype 7 took some publicity shots today. I came up with the idea for this one and I just love it. We also got a few Abby Road-esque shots and one of a Christmas in July tree (????) that was in a window of a bank. Rehearsal was fun, it was a show prep rehearsal, which is always a little more intense than a regular one. Jen practiced with us, which is not unusual, but this is going to be her first show with us, which made it more real. I can't wait to play with her in the show, it's going to be so much fun. Today was rather low key, I'm still not feeling great at all. We got a few groceries and picked up the pictures Leigha took in South Dakota. She has some good shots in there! One of them made me laugh. She was trying to get a picture of a mule on the side of the road but couldn't get it quite right while in the back seat, so she gave the camera to Selena to take it. Selena turned to get the camera, and when she turned back the mule was RIGHT IN THE WINDOW thinking he was going to get a treat or something. I heard the story several times but it was so funny to actually see the picture.

3 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

I can't wait to play with you, too! *SQUeEEEE!!*

improvclown said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

Spark*Life said...

*Whimper*