Friday, July 25, 2008

First Friday

Leigha and I had a good shopping day. We got ALL her school supplies in one place, as opposed to the usual 3 due to everything being out of stock (I did get the last of a few items, though) and then found a cute Jansport backpack for only $15! I also snagged cute shoes, a fantastic deal on a couple hair items, and an ubercheap slipcover that was just the exact size and color I needed! It was shopping magic. Mmmm. Tonight was the first Friday night Roving Imp performance. This is Josh, me, Nifer, and Julie. We are having a family conference and I'm watching the TV on her tummy. (Duh!) We had a relatively small audience, but it was a lot of fun. Also, one of the audience members was an improviser and he bought us a cake from DQ (My Little Pony!!!) to celebrate! We all stayed after and hung out, it was awesome. Jason and Hans are cooking up a scheme to build a robot. Perhaps it was not the best idea to get those two together. All I'm saying is you may want to check how stable your family's bomb shelter is. You may need it.

No comments: