Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Introducing...

I would personally like to introduce you all to the newest member of our family! This is Spartacus. He's our new baby kitty, in case you haven't seen a kitty lately and don't know what they look like. Isn't he just adorable? This afternoon we brought him home, and he didn't seem terribly thrilled at first, but then he ate some food, drank some water, and got used to his new surroundings. About six he took a nap, and this evening when I came home from Hype 7 rehearsal he actually came running to greet me! He's been purring, too. It's like he's trying to say, "see how very cute I am? Love me!" And we do. The girls are just ecstatic about the whole thing. We've had to keep them away from him for the most part because they keep trying to pick him up and fling toys at him. They don't get it. We'll teach them. Rehearsal tonight was fantastic. I have missed everyone so much. We did a lot of good work tonight, my abs hurt from laughing so much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how we leave Pretty. Funny. rehearsals -- sore from the ab workout that is laughter. And from the tickle fights in our panties.

Are you going to be able to come to our show on 7/11? I hope so. Think you'd dig it. Well, if you can, you may want to make a reservation -- we're around 80% full! Yea!

(Oh, and I really didn't mean for this to turn into a PF ad. I just think you'd like the show.)

sugarbumkin said...

My July schedule=JACKED UP! I'm not sure what days I'm going to be around and when I'm not. If I am, I will totally come to your show. Like, srsly.

80% full? Go you guys!

Inky Neverwhere said...

Oo, him iz babeh kitteh!

For the record, I talk normal to baby humans. But not babeh kittehs.

sugarbumkin said...

I think bebeh kittehs were invented so we could have an appropriate vessel to direct our baby talk toward. :-D

Jen said...

cute kitty. :)

sugarbumkin said...

Isn't he just? You need to meet him!