Thursday, July 31, 2008

Qu'est-ce que?

I can't seem to get enough of just being at home these last couple days. I haven't gone ANYWHERE and it's been FANTASTIC! So not like me. I'll probably be so bored of staying home tomorrow. We'll see, I guess. At any rate, I did some wallpapering in the kitchen and the roll ran out. Good thing I bought it in Joplin...*groan* I'll see if I can convince my mother-in-law to grab a roll for me before we see them next. I also made a cute notebook for myself to jot down notes while in Chicago. Had a good rehearsal tonight, Roving Imp. The picture is of John's diagram of the longform format "french braid." Looks neat and kind of funky all hastily drawn over the schedule and whatnot. Hans came over this evening to talk with Jason about robot stuff. He was still here when I got home, he and Jason were playing Guitar Hero. Sweet. He left not too long after that and Jason and I settled in to watch a couple episodes of Flight of the Conchords, which Nifer let me borrow when I went to her place. To borrow a phrase from them, I love that motherflippin' show. I also love taking my mind off the fact that I'm folding massive amounts of laundry while we watch it.

No comments: