Friday, July 11, 2008

Tourette's attraction

I started painting Leigha's wall murals today to surprise her when she gets back. I'm doing grassy hills and such so she can play with her repositionable horse stickers on it. It's going to be so neat, I can't wait to see her reaction when she comes home. I ran some errands today and was feeling a little under the weather so I got myself a new pair of shoes to cheer myself up. Whaddya know, it worked! I also filled up the gas tank. Let's see how long I can go before I fill it up again. This evening Nifer and I went to Legends. She wanted some help picking out a carry on suitcase for our trip to Chicago (less than a month? Seriously?) While we were there we were (lot of w's and e's in that last bit.....) laughing at how many tourists come to Legends and take pictures (it's a mall. Seriously.) and how for some of them it's the most upscale shopping they've ever seen and stuff. After she picked up her suitcase she said, "Oh, look, now I look like a tourist!" Here she is, pretending to be dazzled by something completely ordinary. I'm guessing she'll look just like that in Chicago. *ducks to avoid Nifer's left hook*

No comments: