Thursday, July 17, 2008

Do not want.

So that's my mandolin, and as you can see, it is fully intact....ish. Visualize strings and the bridge that we will be putting on when we find one. That's the yellow wall of my kitchen (awesome, no?) and a candle on a candlestick that I have had forever (the candle is new, candlestick old....ish) I thought they looked cool together, so voila. Enjoy. (or don't I'm not your boss. Cookie?) I ran to Hobby Lobby (we should totally start making a trend of calling it "The Ho-Lo") to get MORE paint (grah!) which I am going through at an alarming rate, but the good news is it was on sale (yes!) so I grabbed it and went to checkout (aside to the ladies behind me in line, PERSONAL SPACE PLEASE! I don't want to feel your breath on my neck. It's creepy.) and the lady told me to have a happy and safe Thursday. I replied, "Yes! I love Thursday!" She seemed to think that was amusing. I painted like a maniac this afternoon and finally succeeded in finishing the base coat for the hills and most of the shading (take THAT dark forest green!) so I'm almost done. Almost! After rehearsal Nifer came over to take Spartacus away. *sniffle sniffle* We're going out of town and he has gotten this food addiction since living here that I'd like to keep going for him, so she's gonna watch him for us. I miss him already. His food dish isn't in my kitchen! And since I seem to have run out of parenthesis, I'm going to go see what more I can finish painting. Buh-byesies!

Oooh, ooh, wait!!!!! I would like to give a shoutout to my little sister, Janina. Happy birthday!!!! I know it's a good one because I called you earlier and you were at Disney's California Adventure with Leigha, who is awesome!

2 comments:

Nifer said...

Awesome picture!

sugarbumkin said...

Thanks! I painted the wall that color just for the picture. Today it's purple with fuschia polka dots and green zig zags. I feel the change reflects who I am and my feelings on the situation in Darfur.

Also purple was on sale.