Thursday, July 3, 2008

We interrupt the regularly scheduled picture to bring you...

I came home from a FANTASTIC Roving Imp rehearsal tonight to find that Jason was being completely awesome and painting my kitchen ceiling for me, because it's all dingified and whatnot from the past 30 years. (We've painted all the rooms, walls and ceilings. The kitchen is the last one.) I took a few pictures of it, fully intending to post a picture of the sweet act, but when I got to blogger I opened the folder with pictures I've taken today and forgot that I took a few pics of Brianna sporting her new outfit she picked out for her birthday. As you can see by her lovely bat-boy smile she's quite proud of herself for it. She is also wearing all three of the headbands that came in the pack. Nice.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

No doubt about it, the girl's got style!

sugarbumkin said...

Earlier in the day she said, "Mom, my headbands are hurting me." I said, "So why don't you take one or two of them off?" She thought about it for a minute then said, "No........not right now." She wore them all until bedtime.