Friday, July 18, 2008

Release so complete it's like popping a zit.

It's done. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. I might go back in at some point and put some flowers up and such, but for right now, it's over. The clouds look much cooler in real life, just so you know. I plan on putting up curtains for her at some point and instead of doing a valance, I'll hang her show ribbons at the top. Oh, and the hills are so she can play with the moveable horse wall clings my mother in law got for her. We were supposed to leave tonight for California, (my parents are going to San Diego to visit my grandparents so we figured we could go down as well, pick Leigha up and drop Bri off for her week) but the flight loads were full so we leave early tomorrow morning. This means I am not going to see my little sister as much and I missed Spartacus all day, but at least this gave us the opportunity to fix a few things up around the house. Slowly but surely this thing is starting to come together. It's a good thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally Pictures!! You are quite crafty my friend. It looks like a little girls dream (a little girl who likes horses and green, lots and lots of green). I'm sure she will squeal with excitement. Be safe in all your trapesing across America and come home soon!