Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nothing to do, nowhere to go-ah-uh-oh......

Today was one of those endless, boring days that you just wish would end already....at 2pm. Ugh. Leigha was being needy, the cat was being overly frisky, and Brianna.....well, she's just her little ol self. Saturdays suck. I wish Jason didn't work Saturdays. Today Jen and Hans came over briefly to give me an awesome antique desk they were getting rid of. When we moved in our computer desk disentigrated, AFTER we got it off the truck, of course. Craigslist ended up being completely fruitless and I was just going to start Goodwill hunting (hee hee) when I saw it in her basement yesterday. When Jason came home this evening I fed everyone dinner then escaped to Target, solo, to get bread and milk. Holy crap how I needed that. And the Starbucks I purchased. This evening Jason put up my IKEA sconces and they are so much better than the white trash temporary fixtures we had up. Nothing left to say, I guess. Enjoy the blurry picture of me looking bored.

No comments: