Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fringe is in, man


Today was a bit of a bummer. I nearly finished Brianna's room, it looks so cute! Then I started the wallpaper in the kitchen. After dumping nearly all the water out of the trough and onto the floor, I fell about four times in the slipperiness. It was awesome. After dinner I headed out to the Fringe Festival where Hype 7 was performing. Um........the performance was......dissatisfying. I was unhappy with it. There were a few laughs, but it felt off. I dunno. Oh well, it was what it was. I did get to do a "Wilford Brimley looks like a walrus" bit, and that's always fun. As for the picture, the fact that there was a "Fire Extinguisher" sign and no fire extinguisher just amused the ever living crap out of me. Enjoy my bemusement.

3 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

I'm sorry, Jess. It was weird without Nifer. Me, I'd had five hours of workshop to get warmed up. Today was rough, though. We'll talk when you're back.
Heart you.

Spark*Life said...

I heart you too!!! Or should I say: Ich liebe dich auch meine knödelchen!!!

sugarbumkin said...

Yeah, it was a little rough, but it could have been much worse. Seriously. I heart you all!