Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh that's hot.

It was great just being home today. The girls and I had a wonderful time just goofing off around the house, not going anywhere. This evening I went to Nifer's house while Jason and the girls were at music practice. We discussed our forthcoming Chicago trip, which shows we'd see while there, and of course, how to handle the almighty airport. Nifer hasn't seen the inside of a plane since she was three, and things have changed considerably since. We are getting so very excited. It was sooooo humid today (how humid was it?) So humid that on the way home from Nifer's my car windshield fogged up and turning on the defroster only worked for a bit. I had to keep turning it up and it kept fogging over! Anyhow, here's a picture of my hero, Does Dishes Man. He's so incredible, he doesn't have an alter ego, and declines the use of stretchy protective costuming.

No comments: