Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bump, set, SPIKE!


Leigha decided to take up volleyball this week. Her friend Keegan was there today as well for the "skills test" and team placement. They graciously slowed their frantic running around for a few seconds to allow me to snap this picture. Nice. Jason and I got a lot done around the house today. My closet is nearing completion, I just have to finish the stripes and do some touch up work. Later I'm going to replace the light fixture (not that I have anything AGAINST bare bulbs....) and add an organizer on the other side (it's a teeny tiny walk in) but for now it will hold my clothes and that's good enough. Hype 7 rehearsal tonight was fantastic. We're gearing up for the festival and introducing more longform to our repertoire. I got to do the monologues for the armando we practiced (a monologue is delivered then scenes are performed based on ideas from the monologue. Rinse and repeat.) which was a lot of fun. We're really starting to reconnect again after a funky month or so. Yay!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Aw! Tell Leigha I love that sport (one I actually regret not continuing), and we'll play next time I see her!

sugarbumkin said...

Oh, she'll love that! :-)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! for volleyball, tell her she picked the right sport! :-D