Friday, August 8, 2008

Goodbye, Chicago, it's been swell!

And that's it. The trip is over. *sigh* Our last class was today, we had Mick Napier in the morning and Rebecca Sohn in the afternoon. We worked with emotions and such. There were some pretty magical moments. When class was over they told us that we were the best class to have ever gone through the Annoyance Intensive. Everyone was reluctant to leave, we had such an amazing time together and none of us wanted to break it up, knowing full well we will never again be in the same room together. After class I met up with Nifer and we rode the el in rush hour traffic to Midway. Our flight was delayed, go figure, but we got on and took our last look as the glittering lights slid by under our feet. We touched down, got our luggage, hugged, and parted ways. Jason and Bri were there to greet me (Leigha is spending the night at a friends.) She colored a sign for me to welcome me home, it was very cute. I walked out of the airport and into the night, inhaling the sweet, clean scent of Kansas City. It's good to be back....but I already miss Chicago.

No comments: