Thursday, August 28, 2008

I feel something moving....

So this is what it looks like when improvisers play Twister. Yup. Try to contain the contents of your stomach. I assure you that Nifer is not surgically grafted to Patrick's leg. Oh, and in case you're wondering, left hand hadn't been called yet. We went like six rounds before it was and had to keep balance on three limbs. Today was pretty much unremarkable in every way. They said we were supposed to get rain and our area was the ONLY section of town not to get a single drop. It was raining when I left the Imp but we didn't get a single drop. Grr! I'm so so sick of the weather, I would have loved some rain! This is the part of Summer where everything is just disgusting and you just want it to go away. I'm not big on Summer as it is. In fact, in my opinion, August is pretty much the worst month. I'd say February, but even THAT has a holiday in it. In fact in my family that's also when my sister's birthday is and Jason and I's (???) anniversary.
August hasn't got anything going on for itself. Get a job you lazy month!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Trust me, I prefer August to February, and that includes my birthday. I kinda just wish I didn't have birthdays anymore. It's not fun like when I was a kid. Ugh. At least August is when school starts. There's something to be said for the reestablishment of routine!

Inky Neverwhere said...

It's surprisingly balanced in its composition... but Pilobolus it ain't.

:-P

Spark*Life said...

At least August there is no school for the most part, and it's not snowing. Can I get a Hip Hip Hooray?