Thursday, August 21, 2008

You're awful, I love you!

I went to Jenny's this morning to pick up some salsa for Jason, he's nuts for the stuff and she made a ton and happened to mention she's sick of looking at it. I'm pretty sure Jason was in earshot at the time, if she wasn't talking directly to him, but I can guarantee that if he hadn't he would most defenetely have pole vaulted his way across a continent to say, "I'll take some!" *pfft!* So yeah. We chatted for a bit then I left to go to the dentist. Ugh. The good news is that I don't have to go again until my next cleaning, yay! I am now cavity free. The bad news is that since my mouth was numb I didn't get to drink my afternoon coffee. So instead of relaxing with a nice cup of happy I finished priming the inside of the closet then made dinner, then went to rehearsal. Before warmups Nifer and I had this picture taken of us. Why, you ask? Publicity shot for Thunderdome. Don't we look vicious? Grr! I wasn't feeling great at all, which stank, but at least now I have the assurance that even at my worst I perform at what would have been a pretty okay level before Chicago. I just need to remember what my teachers and classmates taught me out there and I'll be fine...it's hard to remember things when you're trying to forget the huge headache that's threatening to overtake your cognizant reasoning.

2 comments:

Nifer said...

I'm so angry...I need headgear!

sugarbumkin said...

Double or nothing!