Friday, August 1, 2008

In the morning, there was chocolate.

Whoever decided to put those train tables in bookstores was a freakin' genius. Seriously. The girls and I hit the bookstore today so I could rustle up some reading material for my trip. I found two books that looked interesting, couldn't decide between them, and bought them both. The subject line of today's blog is the opening line of the second chapter of one such books. In my opinion, it's probably among the top 10 best chapter opening sentences of all time. Fantastic. Jason and I moved the computer downstairs today, FINALLY, and onto the new/old computer desk Jen gave me a little while back. The computer wasn't even invented when this desk was created, how cool is that? *sends out hearts to Jen via Care Bear stare* Did laundry and created a to-do list for packing. I can't believe it's almost time for my trip to Chicago. I've been waiting and saving nearly a year for this and it's almost here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! The Annoyance Intensive will change. Your. Life.

notforthelifeofme said...

What is up with Leigha and pictues she shares the spotlight with Bri lately? They're all so funky! Goofy kid. Have fun in the windy city!

sugarbumkin said...

Trish-I will be bringing back some good stuff to share with all, scout's honor! :-)

Lynette-I took at least four pictures of them at that table. Guess what? In EVERY SINGLE ONE Leigha was making an odd face! I really don't know what's up with that. Thanks for the good wishes!