Saturday, August 16, 2008

If you're gonna stay then don't make a sound

This is a cute picture of Leigha and Brianna trying on hats at a shop in Westport. Oh wait, my mistake, it's a picture of my kitten playing with my foot. Why one and not the other? Because the people of Re-Run Vintage (Broadway and Westport road) are very rude about telling people they can't use cameras in their store. I went to a planning meeting for the improv festival this morning. We got a ton accomplished and it's really coming together nicely as of this moment. After the meeting Jen and I went up and down Westport road putting up posters for the event. I'm really excited. Tonight I did a show, then movie prov, then played board games. I'm getting tired.

2 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

Now I want to go back and stage a hat-picture coup. Would you mind teaching the girls how to flip the bird?

sugarbumkin said...

Actually, I did explain to Leigha this week what a protest is, this could be beneficial for educational purposes...