Monday, August 18, 2008

Underpants gnomes!

Jason and I stayed home all day today. While restful, refreshing, and wonderful, it didn't exactly lend itself to picture taking. Here's us tricking Brianna into taking a nap........no....um, here's Jason trimming branches and mowing the lawn...eh, nah. Ooh, I know, how about the picture of me discovering I had two unread text messages because I didn't hear my phone? *snooze* In the end I just started taking pictures of random things around the house and settled on this picture of the table I refinished about a year ago. It had been in a flood and was muddy, cracked, and rusted. I sanded, filled, and re-painted it. Pretty, no? Also, those are some of my shoes. The galoshes aren't mine. Oh, and we're putting in a wood floor there over that hideous 1970's gold linoleum.

2 comments:

Jen said...

when are you doing that? we need to do it too. i'm not a big fan of our landings right now

sugarbumkin said...

Pretty darned soon, Jason's brother worked for a construction company and managed to get us a whole box of snap together hardwood flooring, we just haven't gotten around to it. Do you maybe want to do a labor trade off, i.e. Jason will help Jason if Jason helps Jason?