Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome back!

This is my great big third grader. Yeah, I can't believe it either. Today was Leigha's first day in the new school district. From monosyllabic dinner grilling replies it sounded like it went pretty well. She said all the kids in her class are now her friends, so that's good. Hopefully that will continue to be the case, childhood politics being what they are. Jason and I spent our first "free" day running errands (woo hoo! We're crazy!) and enjoying the relative quiet of the house. This evening's Hype 7 rehearsal brought about some drastic changes. Nifer volunteered to be the director recently and this was the first rehearsal. It was different, very different. We did a lot more working in scenes and such than H7 usually does, which I thought was great. A little more structure is what we need at the moment, I think.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad she is liking her new school!!

Erin said...

Your girls are the prettiest.

sugarbumkin said...

Thanks! I'm gonna go ahead and agree with you. :-)