Friday, August 29, 2008

iPlod

For the past couple weeks my iPod has been sitting in the bottom of my purse, unable to be played. Why? Because I just kept forgetting to CHARGE it. Yeah. So today I finally got it out and plugged it in, then treated myself to a lovely drive to and from Bonner Springs. Windows down, music up, sunglasses on. Yup, great drive. Tonight was the second Friday night show at the Imp, hence the drive. When I got home this evening Jason told me he had built the compost bin I've been asking for all Summer (yay!) but that, because of ten thousand other home improvement projects, he had been unable to complete until now. I turned on the light and stepped out onto the back deck to see it, and whew! It was much colder than I was expecting outside! It was a pretty toasty day so I was not at all expecting it. Has August decided to forgive me, or has it given up based on the fact that it only has two days left?

No comments: