Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last night she said...

Today shall forever be known as the day my memory card freaked out and I lost all my pictures. Yeah, really. Class was amazing, Rebecca Sohn then Mick Napier. He gives really personal notes. Mine was to be more aggressive and grab the scene. Tried it, he was so right. Nice. After class Nifer and I went to Giordano's for some deep dish Chicago pizza (amazing!) then Grant Park to see famous Buckingham Square fountain, then we went to the Annoyance to see Susan Messing in "Messing with a friend." Fantastic show. About half my class was there. I introduced Nifer to Susan and Mick, she was so amused that she got to shake hands with Mick Napier. Two guys hit on her in the lobby before the show, it was hillarious. We hung out with my classmates after the show. I'm going to miss them, it's been such a great class.

No comments: