Monday, February 11, 2008

3, 2, 1, Contract!


A friend of Jason's from work opened a pizza place in Parkville (that's a lot of p's) and had a special price today for his airline buddies. We had lunch then started driving downtown to have some coffee at a local shop when the realtor called and said the paperwork for the house was ready to be signed, so we drove all the way through downtown into Johnson County to sign the contract. I just love downtown Kansas City, it's such a beautiful city. So many varying types of architecture (I'm an architecture junkie) and such a colorful history. We've only lived in the area for two years now, but I just love it. Feels like home. We signed the contract for the house and if all goes as planned, we should be closing on the 25th!

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

Closing on the 25th! Holla! I'm soooo excited for you. Let me know where and I'll be there with my little foam finger! :) Thanks for trying to help yesterday. We had to go get Holly from the vet. She was still under the sleepy potion and could barely lift up her little puppy head. It was really sad. Poor puppy!