Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moving forward

We took pics of us at Hype 7 rehearsal tonight. I don't know exactly what Nifer's laughing at so hard in this picture, but she looks uber cute. Joe, Jen, Tiffany, Nifer, Me and Zak. Bryan took the picture because we were trying to get one to submit for the improv festival, in September, and he will not be around by then. Bryan got a job and is moving to Fort Collins in about three weeks! Congrats, Bryan! After this we went out and had some food then went to a hookah lounge for a while. Just saying it doesn't even begin to encompass the awesome time that we had sharing hookas and laughing with one another. I love how close this group is and I hate to see one of our number leave, but that's how it goes I guess. Hype 7 has been around for thirteen years (give or take) now so of course people have left before and people will join in the future. I love being a small part of something big. Jason and I finally get to move on with our house buying, as we finally got the paperwork and can begin the task of getting inspections done and whatnot. Change is good. I'm so excited for this part of my life to begin!

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

This appears to be the picture that was taken in front of the fireplace. So it may have been taken when I tickled her. >:)(those are horns. heeheehee)