Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm so happy that you're so happy for me


Tonight was the final rehearsal before Thunderdome. I had John take a bunch of pictures of me, Joe, and Scott doing out thing, and some of them were really great. I apologize to John if he reads this, because something happened today that totally overshadows that and I felt would be a more significant reminder of today: Jason and I put an offer down on a house! I don't want to say too much about it because it might not be accepted, so you'll have to draw your own conclusions from this picture. *shrug* Sorry 'bout that. This is our realtor, Jerry, with my mother-in-law, Sheila. You know Brianna, Leigha and Jason from previous entries. I'm really nervous. For the house, for Thunderdome, for a lot of things really. The rehearsal this evening went great, though. Antiprov didn't bring our "A" game tonight, but I really do believe if we get it together Friday night, we have a real shot at winning this thing. I'm pretty sure that's how all the teams felt from tonight...that's probably how it should be. This is going to be a great week.

4 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

Is that an arched window the sun is coming through? Pretty!

Spark*Life said...

Yay You and your *potiential* house! What did Jerry think about having his picture taken? :)

Jenny said...

SWEET!!!!!! I hope you get it!! Where is it?

sugarbumkin said...

Jen-Oh how I wish it was an arched window, that would be sweet! It is, however, a recessed window, which is also pretty freakin' awesome.

Tiffany-he didn't say a word about it, I'm not sure he even noticed. *grin*

Jenny-it's in Edwardsville, NORTH of the highway. (in other words, we wouldn't have to wait for the stupid plethora of trains to come through before getting anywhere)

Thanks for sharing my excitement, all! :-D