Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Urp-blehhhh!


I am sick. Like, throw up sick. Ugh. The world goes on, however, and in the afternoon my sickness had been downgraded to "I feel nauseas and my stomach hurts." So I went about my business, just slower. We dropped off some papers with the loan place, which is ironically right next door to Jason's leg doctor. It was amusing. This evening I went ahead and went to H7 rehearsal because we have a show this week. This is us playing "Audition." Bryan is on accordian there, Nifer is the director of an upcoming production, and Joe is the hopeful auditionee wearing magic shoes, apparently. If you look carefully, you can see the Interview Pidgeon's cage in the back middle there. It was a good rehearsal. On the way home it had started to snow and I literally drove 40mph the whole way down I-70. I'm ready for Winter to keel over now.

4 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

Took me an hour and a half to get back to Lawrence. It was stressful.

sugarbumkin said...

Yowza! I believe it. As I set out I was thinking about how far it was to get back to my house, then I was like, "Crap....everyone else has to go all the way to Lawrence!" I was worried for you guys. Glad to hear you made it back okay. :-)

Spark*Life said...

Yeah, Flu Queen, I'm currently in bed feeling iffy. If I get sick I'm coming after you with a pillow. What a pillow fight? Uh, no. Smothering.

sugarbumkin said...

Serves you right for not getting physical in 2 environments. If you'd compensated for my lack of happy bouncy, I wouldn't have had to drape myself over you. ;-)

(I'm sorry you're feeling sick, I hope you feel better. I really don't want to pillow fight you.)